Rosetta.ai, a Taiwan-based fashion e-commerce startup, is on a mission to increase buyer conversions using the power of technology.
The company has just raised $2.4 million in fresh funding in its pre-series A round.
- Rosetta.ai's $2.4 million funding round was led by BroadVision founder Pehong Chen, with the participation of 500 Global, Artesian VC, Angel To Venture Accelerator, Loyal VC, and SOSV.
- The company personalizes product recommendations for fashion ecommerce customers using deep learning to increase order value and conversion rates.
- Funds will be utilize to hire more talent, and to develop its fashion-optimized personalization products.
Why It Matters
- In the past 3 years, Rosetta.ai's business has grown by over 300%.
- The company reported that over 1,000 e-commerce shops have seen 2x growth in their average order value and a 3.3x increase in conversion rates.
- Rosetta.ai analyses consumer shopping behavior by their preferences, monitoring key elements such as their preferred color, material, style, and more — data that is rarely captured by Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
Rosetta AI team