SOSV said the participating startups for Chinaccelerator’s 17th batch leverage AI and blockchain across sectors such as social commerce, media, fintech, digital therapeutics, esports, travel, and health.
As part of the six-month program, startups will receive up to US$150,000 in investment from SOSV and its syndicate partner. The companies will also be connected to over 300 mentors worldwide.
They are set to pitch their products to a wider audience in a virtual demo day scheduled on June 17.
Here are the some of the participating startups in Chinaccelerator’s latest cohort:
- Braingaze (Spain) diagnoses and reduces symptoms of cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s and ADHD with objective digital biomarker tests and game-based digital treatment.
- Instoried (India) applies an AI-powered and data-driven solution to help companies drive engagement with their customers through more empathetic content marketing.
- TheFutures (UK and Southeast Asia) delivers high-quality graphic design on-demand 20x faster and 86% less expensive than freelancers or agencies.
- VegaX (US and Korea) provides crypto investors globally with easy access to secure crypto asset management products.
- Seaquakes (US) helps crypto exchanges improve order routing and matching to improve liquidity and increase their trading volume.
- Rosetta.ai (Taiwan) personalizes product recommendations for fashion ecommerce customers using deep learning to increase order value and conversion rate.
Operating for 10 years now, Chinaccelerator is a mentorship- and data-driven program helping consumer internet firms enter China and business-to-business companies reach a global audience, starting with Asia.
To date, the program has invested in over 160 startups, including crypto unicorn BitMEX.